Dr. David Eller obtained his undergraduate degree in Business Administration from UC Berkeley and his medical degree from Tel Aviv University, Israel. He completed his Diagnostic Radiology residency at Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles. Following residency, he pursued fellowships in Abdominal/Body Imaging at UC Davis and Musculoskeletal Imaging at Stanford University. Upon completion of his training, Dr. Eller joined Valley Radiology Medical Associates in 1998 and has been with the group ever since.
Dr. Eller has advanced training in musculoskeletal and abdominal imaging and has special interests in sports related injuries and pathologies. He is currently the Medical Director of the Sunnyvale Imaging Center.
Outside of radiology, Dr. Eller’s personal interests include spending time with family including his three children, biking, swimming, sports, music and all things baseball.
- American Board of Radiology; Board Certified Diplomat
- Specialties: Musculoskeletal Imaging and Abdominal/Body Imaging
- Musculoskeletal Imaging, Stanford University
- Abdominal/Body Imaging, UC Davis Medical Center
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology, Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles
- Internship: Internal Medicine, UC Irvine
- Medical Degree: Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Bachelor’s Degree: Business Administration, UC Berkeley
- Valley Radiology Positions
- Medical Director Mountain View Imaging Center
PROFESSIONAL AND SCIENTIFIC AFFILIATIONS
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
VRI Social Channels