Dr. Audrey Nolten decided at a young age that she would like to become a physician and help people, inspired by her father. She completed her undergraduate degree at the University of Wisconsin at Madison, where she was in the Medical Scholars Program. She studied abroad in Florence, Italy, through the joint program with the University of Michigan. She obtained her medical degree from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, in Madison. She completed her transitional year internship through Loyola University in Chicago, at Resurrection Medical Center. She completed her Diagnostic Radiology Residency at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut, and her Cross Sectional Imaging Fellowship at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland.
She understands that as a diagnostic radiologist one has both the privilege and the responsibility to do the very best for their patient in determining whether there is a condition that requires treatment. She welcomes any questions.
- American Board of Radiology, Board Certified Diplomat
- Specialty: Breast Imaging and Intervention
- Fellowship: Cross Sectional Imaging, Johns Hopkins University
- Residency: Yale University
- Medical Degree: University of Wisconsin School of Medicine
- Bachelor’s Degree: University of Wisconsin at Madison
VRI Social Channels