Dr. John Nguyen grew up in San Jose, California and earned a Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology Immunology Molecular Genetics from UCLA. After graduating, Dr. Nguyen pursued clinical research at UCSF for several years prior to attending medical school at Saba University School of Medicine. He completed his radiology residency training at Michigan State University College of Human Medicine and fellowship in breast imaging at Harbor-UCLA.
In his free time, Dr. Nguyen enjoys playing tennis, working out, and spending time with friends and family.
- American Board of Radiology, Board Certified
- Specialty: Breast Imaging and Intervention
- Fellowship: Harbor-UCLA, Breast Imaging
- Residency: Michigan State University College of Human Medicine
- Medical Degree: Saba University School of Medicine
- Bachelor’s Degree: UCLA
PROFESSIONAL AND SCIENTIFIC AFFILIATIONS
- American College of Radiology
- Society of Breast Imaging
- Radiological Society of North America