Dr. Michelle Black grew up in Oregon, earning a Bachelor’s degree in Biology from the University of Oregon. After graduating Summa Cum Laude, Dr. Black went to medical school at New York University School of Medicine. She completed her radiology residency training at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center, and fellowship in breast imaging at UCSF. After graduating from fellowship, Dr. Black worked in private practice in Denver for several years before returning to the Bay Area.
Dr. Black’s clinical practice involves all aspects of breast imaging including tomosynthesis, ultrasound, MRI, and all breast procedures. She is dedicated to early detection of breast cancer using advanced breast imaging technology. Dr. Black is interested in promoting women’s health through patient support and education.
In her free time, Dr. Black stays busy trying to keep up with her two toddler boys. She also enjoys jogging, baking, wine tasting, and spending time with family.
- American Board of Radiology, Board Certified Diplomat
- Specialty: Women’s Imaging/Breast Imaging and Intervention
- Fellowship: UCSF, Women’s Imaging
- Residency: Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Medical Degree: NYU School of Medicine
- Bachelor’s Degree: University of Oregon, Summa Cum Laude