Dr. Phyllis Yang obtained her undergraduate and medical degrees from Stanford University. She completed her radiology residency training at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center and a Breast Imaging fellowship at Stanford University.
Dr. Yang enjoys all aspects of breast imaging and interventional procedures. She is currently the Director of Breast Imaging for the Valley Radiology East San Jose Medical Center.
Dr. Yang’s personal interests include traveling and spending time with family and friends.
- American Board of Radiology; Board Certified Diplomat
- Specialty: Breast Imaging
- Fellowship: Breast Imaging; Stanford University
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology; Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Medical Degree: Stanford University School of Medicine
- Bachelor’s Degree: Stanford University
- Breast Imaging Director Valley Radiology Montpelier
PROFESSIONAL AND SCIENTIFIC AFFILIATIONS
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- American College of Radiology