Dr. David Fussell graduated cum laude from Princeton University in 2001 with a degree in Computer Science Engineering. He then moved to New York to pursue genetics research at Rockefeller University in the Laboratory on the Biology of Addictive Diseases. He completed medical school and a diagnostic radiology residency at Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons followed by a Neuroradiology fellowship at Cornell University/Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York.
Dr. Fussell joined Valley Radiology Medical Associates in 2013. He is currently the Medical Director of our Samaritan Imaging Center and serves as VRMA’s treasurer. Dr. Fussell also maintains a Certificate of Added Qualification in Neuroradiology. He has published a number of original articles in peer-reviewed journals and co-authored a textbook chapter on MR perfusion imaging of brain tumors.
His personal interests include cycling, computer programming, soccer and football.
- Certificate of Added Qualification in Neuroradiology, American Board of Radiology
- Board Certification: Diagnostic Radiology, American Board of Radiology
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology; Cornell University/Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology; New York Presbyterian Hospital – Columbia
- Medical Degree: Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons
- Bachelor’s Degree: Princeton University; B.S.E. in Computer Science Engineering
PROFESSIONAL AND SCIENTIFIC AFFILIATIONS
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America