Two New State of the Art Imaging Centers
A Message to Our Referring Providers Regarding COVID-19
RadNet appreciates your continued partnership and confidence, particularly during these unprecedented times. As an essential healthcare provider, we are committed to serving the needs of our patients. Our centers remain open to support you and we are working together to reduce risk to your patients and our staff by following the guidelines as set forth by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
We believe that it is critical to minimize avoidable exposure, whenever possible. Therefore, we are asking that all patients follow the guidelines below:
- Reschedule their exam and consult their referring provider if they have traveled to any of the locations identified by the CDC as a high risk within the last 14 days. cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/after-travel-precautions.html
- Reschedule their exam and consult their referring provider if they have been exposed to someone under investigation or known to have COVID-19 Coronavirus within the last 14 days.
- Reschedule their exam and consult their referring provider if they are suspected to have or known to have COVID-19 Coronavirus.
- Limit the number of guests accompanying patients to their appointments. Non-essential visitors are being asked to wait inside their vehicle or outside of the facility.
- We are encouraging patients to wash their hands before and after checking in for their appointment.
At RadNet, we take the health and safety of our patients, their families and our staff very seriously. We have consistently maintained stringent sanitization procedures, ensuring that equipment is disinfected before and after each patient. In addition, we have increased and intensified our daily cleaning practices.
We thank you for your continued partnership and our mutual commitment to the health and well-being of our patients.
Valley Radiology Imaging (VRI) is committed to outstanding diagnostic imaging care and services for physicians and their patients. Our network of free-standing imaging centers bring together highly trained, skilled radiologists with superior technological and support staff to produce superior patient-focused care.
All of our radiologists are board certified and have subspecialty training that enhances their ability to interpret your imaging studies. Our technologists are also certified and registered in their areas of specialty, and maintain the highest standards of personal service and technical ability.
In addition to general radiology, subspecialty reads are provided by fellowship-trained radiologists in:
- Musculoskeletal Radiology
- PET-CT and Body Imaging
VRI’s facilities are located in San Jose, Los Gatos, Mountain View and Redwood City – providing coverage to the entire South Bay and Peninsula area with modern, up-to-date equipment and digital film services. Our Los Gatos VRI facility contains an open 1.2T MRI scanner. This is helpful for patients who are claustrophobic or have other limitations. As part of our commitment to provide superb technology in attractive facilities, we continually enhance our imaging equipment and centers.
Latest From The Blog
We are committed to providing our community the best technology available. Please review our brochure or our […]