We are pleased to bring upgraded access for referring physicians to patient information and study results. Our Clinician Access Portal (CAP) allows you to securely “see” your patients’ information and studies, giving you real-time access to images, reports and exam status, including emergency/referral access. Reports and images are available to you as soon as they are completed.
Valley Radiology Connect – At a Glance
Quickly ﬁnd your patients’ images and reports with our new web portal for referring physicians. ValleyRadiologyConnect offers:
- Download and Print Reports: Print or download the patient report so that you can include it in the patient’s EMR record.
- Get Help: If you need help getting started, solving technical issues, or learning how to use the portal, contact the portal’s Web Team. Click on the Get Help Icons throughout the portal.
- Image Viewers: View full DICOM images directly within your browser. Use convenient window-leveling, measuring and scrolling controls.
- Powerful Search: Search for your patients or patients belonging to other providers in your practice. See your patient’s entire exam history to access the report and images you want.
- Reports: View reports directly within the portal as soon as they are completed and signed.
- Many, many more features.
Contact a member of the Valley Radiology marketing team to sign up. You must have a unique user name and password to access the portal.
VRI Social Channels